EDP Sciences Scientific Advisory Committee
The EDP Sciences Scientific Advisory Committee is an independent body composed of scientists and influential, well-known members of the scientific community. The Committee is responsible for advising EDP Sciences on strategic matters and ensuring a permanent, formal link between the publisher and the scientific community. Staying close to the community and working with it to better respond to its needs remain a top priority for EDP Sciences.
Scientific integrity and related issues, such as transparency, have always been at the forefront of our editorial concerns. Indeed, EDP Sciences and China Science Publishing & Media Ltd. attach the highest importance to the ethics and quality of their publications and content. The Scientific Advisory Committee therefore helps EDP Sciences to manage crucial issues, face new challenges and understand the contemporary scientific publishing environment and Open Science at an international level.
- Representing the Société Française de Physique (SFP)
- Jean Daillant, Synchrotron SOLEIL
Martina Knoop, CNRS, Université d'Aix-Marseille
- Representing the Société Chimique de France (SCF)
- Marc Taillefer, École Nationale Supérieure de Chimie de Montpellier and President, Société Chimique de France
Patricia Pineau, Editor-in-Chief of L'Actualité Chimique
- Representing the Société Française d’Optique (SFO)
- Philippe Adam, Société Française d’Optique
Jean-Pierre Huignard, Thales and Member, Société Française d’Optique
- Representing the Société de Mathématiques Appliquées et Industrielles (SMAI)
- Olivier Goubet, Université de Lille and President, SMAI
Amandine Veber, CNRS, École Polytechnique and Director of Publications, SMAI